MLS Listing Service
Our Flat-Fee MLS Listing consists of entering your listing into the MLS system, forwarding inquiries to you, and maintaining the listing on the MLS. No other services will be provided. We perform as a Facilitator or Non-Agent and do not represent you. We are a member of Massachusetts’ MLSPIN and New Hampshire’s NEREN MLS systems. It is your responsibility to confirm that either of these is the correct MLS for your area prior to placing your order. The generic real estate contracts provided should be used with caution and reviewed by an attorney.
Note: We are not a member of the Berkshire or Barnstable County Multiple Listing Service in MA.
The Photographer grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the purpose of marketing your property for sale. This extends to the use of images on the MLS listing as well as other promotional materials intended to sell the property. In the event the property does not sell, these images may not be transferred to any other party, including subsequent listing agents. Any use of the images by a third party is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the Photographer.
Refunds will be made within 14 days of payment and ONLY if we have not yet received all the required forms and/or started to enter your property listing into an MLS. If after 14 days you decide you do not need our service for an MLS listing as described above, through no fault of ours, we will credit your account for future use.
Our scheduled home-visit services (e.g. our Home Visit – Flat Fee MLS Listing, Real Estate Photography, and Hosted Open House) are non-refundable once we visit your property. Cancellations/reschedules with more than 24-hour notice prior to the scheduled appointment will incur no charge. However, there will be a $50 fee if a 24-hour notice is not provided.
By using our service you agree to abide by all Fair Housing Laws.
- The Fair Housing Act protects people from discrimination when they are renting, buying, or securing financing for any housing. The prohibitions specifically cover discrimination because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, familial status, presence of children, emotional support or service pets.
- New Hampshire has added three additional classes: age, marital status, sexual orientation.
- Massachusetts has added 9 additional classes: age, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, children, genetic information, veteran/military status, gender identity, public and/or rental assistance.
By using our service you agree to abide by all Lead Paint Laws.
Real Estate Agents and Home Sellers
As real estate agents and home sellers, you play an important role in protecting the health of families purchasing and moving into your home. Buildings built before 1978 are much more likely to have lead-based paint. Federal law requires you to provide certain important information about lead paint before a prospective buyer is obligated under a contract to purchase your home.
Real estate agents must:
- Inform the seller of his or her obligations under the Real Estate Notification and Disclosure Rule. In addition, the agent is responsible if the seller or lessor fails to comply; unless the failure involves specific lead-based paint or lead-based paint hazard information that the seller or lessor did not disclose to the agent. Read the regulations that include these requirements.
- Provide, as part of the contract process, an EPA-approved information pamphlet on identifying and controlling lead-based paint hazards titled Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home (PDF). Attach to contract, or insert language in the contract, a “Lead Warning Statement” and confirmation that you have complied with all notification requirements. Sample Seller’s Disclosure of Information English (PDF) and in Spanish (PDF).
- Provide a 10-day period to conduct a paint inspection or risk assessment for lead-based paint or lead-based paint hazards. Parties may mutually agree, in writing, to lengthen or shorten the time period for inspection. Homebuyers may waive this inspection opportunity.